Half Day – Ancient Corinth
Half Day Ancient Corinth Tour includes a visit to Ancient Corinth, the artificial harbor on the Corinthian Gulf, the Agora, the Dorian Temple of Appollo, the Museum which contains mosaic floors, Mycenaean and Corinthian pottery, terra-cotta sphinxes, statues of two supernatural beings, relief plaques, the Roman head of the goddess Tyche, and the Bima (where St Paul preached), Acro-Corinth (the fortress acropolis of Ancient Corinth and Medieval Corinth, being on a steep of a rocky hill 575 meters high with uninterrupted views across the Corinthian and Saronic Gulfs. It has been a fortified citadel for the Mycenaean, Archaic Greeks, Macedonians, Romans, Byzantines, Franks, Venetians, Ottomans and eventually back to the Hellenes following the Greek War of Independence), and finally The Canal, which is about 6 km long, tidal waterway across the Isthmus of Corinth in Greece, joining the Gulf of Corinth in the northwest with the Saronic Gulf in the southeast.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to lack of time, demonstrations, strikes, or other issues that may arise.
- English speaking professional driver with basic knowledge of what you are going to visit.
- Mercedes-Benz vehicles equipped with A/C, WiFi, Child Seats, and cold waters.
- All taxes and VAT.
- In one Taxi can fit up to 4 people, and in one Minivan up to 8 people.
- Entrance fees to the temple
- After you confirm your booking you will get also a confirmation from us with full information of what you have booked.
- Please inform us via e-mail, at least one week before, for alterations or cancellations!
Meeting Point & Time
- The vehicle will pick you up at the meeting point. In the case of not being able to find the driver please contact the emergency number that appears on your voucher.
- Please follow the instructions indicated on your voucher.