Half Day – Marathon
In this Tour, we visit The Marathon Lake which supplies Athens with water. There is a cafeteria next to the lake where you can have a coffee break and enjoy the view. You can also walk on its dam covered in the same Pentelikon marble that was used to construct the Parthenon. We continue with the Burial Ground which was raised in honor of the Athenian Warriors who fell in the battle of the Marathon in 490 B.C., the Marathon Museum, The Triumph, and finally Rhamnous (The Temple of Nemesis) which was designed by the same architect who built the Temple of Hephaestus (Theseion) and that of Poseidon at Cape Sounion.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to lack of time, demonstrations, strikes, or other issues that may arise.
- English speaking professional driver with basic knowledge of what you are going to visit.
- Mercedes-Benz vehicles equipped with A/C, WiFi, Child Seats, and cold waters.
- All taxes and VAT.
- In one Taxi can fit up to 4 people, and in one Minivan up to 8 people.
- Entrance fees to the temple
- After you confirm your booking you will get also a confirmation from us with full information of what you have booked.
- Please inform us via e-mail, at least one week before, for alterations or cancellations!
Meeting Point & Time
- The vehicle will pick you up at the meeting point. In the case of not being able to find the driver please contact the emergency number that appears on your voucher.
- Please follow the instructions indicated on your voucher.